El Salvador Global Impact Short Term Mission Trip | June 18-26, 2017
Cost: $2,250, plus $10 Visa fee
Team Size: 20 people
The focus of this trip will be to work beside the youth and leadership of the Sion Church. During this week we will rehab community homes and minister to the families living in the homes and neighborhood, have the opportunity to evangelize in the public schools, attend a special youth service, a children’s service and participate in a team building event with the students.
All team members will have the opportunity to visit a sponsored child’s home and family.
The estimated trip costs are all inclusive. The complete cost includes airfare, in country transportation, food, beverages, hotel accommodations and tips. All team members are responsible for their meals and beverages on international travel days, personal spending money, the cost of $10 Visa and their own transportation to and from Detroit Metro Airport.
All team members will be required to do the following before and during the trip:
1) Complete and submit a Woods Church Mission Application. Include a copy of your passport and a $250 deposit with the application by December 4, 2016 - applications can be obtained from Crystal Mitchell or found on our website at thewoodschurch.org/globalimpact.
2) Have personal healthcare coverage and be in good health before departure.
3) Submit your monthly trip payments on time.
4) Attend all team meetings and required Team Cross Culture and Prep Classes. The schedule will be given to each team member by Pastor Matt.
5) Respect and abide by The Woods Church doctrine and policies.
6) Have the best and most impactful experience of your life.
If you do not have a current passport, you can go to: https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/passports/apply.html to get the needed information to apply for your passport. If you have a current passport, it cannot have an expiration date six months after our June travel date. For this trip your passport must be valid through December 27, 2017 or you will need to get a new passport for this trip.
All team members must have a current tetanus shot and Hepatitis A vaccine. No other medicines are required for this trip.
1) Impact Short Term Mission Trip Donation Letter- Click here to access the Global Impact Donation Letter to send out to your family, friends, co-workers, etc. to raise support for your trip
2) Wild Game Dinner – details and requirements found here
3) ESM Garage Sale in May- details and requirements will be soon, check the Element Fundraising page for more details
$250 - deposit due by December 4
$335 - due 1/8/2017
$335 - due 2/12/2017
$335 - due 3/12/2017
$335 - due 4/9/2017 $335 - due 5/14/2017 $335 - due 6/4/2017
All trip payments are to be payable to The Woods Church. Submit all payments directly to Renee Rosolino, Impact Director, give them to Pastor Matt or Crystal, or mail then to the Warren Campus at:
The Woods Church 14300 E 13 Mile Road Attn: Renee Rosolino Warren, MI 48088
Compassion International Registration
All team members must complete an on-line registration and medical release with Compassion International for this trip. You will be provided the registration link once you have turned in your deposit and application.
If you are 18 years of age or older, you will also be required to complete a Compassion International Background Check.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding travel, in country logistics, etc. please email Renee Rosolino at email@example.com